OEM Remanufacturing and Upgrades
Comp Turbo Technology, Inc. offers rebuild kits as well as a remanufacturing service.
The Comp Turbo Remanufacturing Procedure
1. Customer calls to receive service repair tag # before being shipped to our facility.
2. Once received, the technician identifies the turbocharger and marks current orientation.
3. After the tear down we distinguish the cause of failure. A follow up call will be made to explain the damages and causes of failure. Once approval has been made by customer the following steps will proceed.
4. All of the major components compressor housing, compressor wheel, seal plate, bearing housing, heat shield, turbine wheel, turbine housing are sandblasted and cleaned.
5. After the turbocharger has been completely cleaned, it is transferred to our assembly room to be blueprinted and balanced.
6. Once the turbocharger is now ready for assembly our experienced technicians will assemble with all new minor components which include the thrust bearing, bushings, retaining rings, piston rings, seals and hardware.
7. The compressor and turbine housings will be installed and oriented to same location as factory for easy bolt on installation.
8. Comp Turbo Technology Inc. backs their workmanship and parts for 1 year /30,000 miles.
Prices start at $300.00 for minor rebuild service does not include major components.
OEM Upgrade Service
Comp Turbo offers upgrade services for specific OEM turbocharger brands. An upgrade service consists a new higher flowing compressor wheel and remanufacturing service. For specific applications we offer billet compressor wheel upgrades.
All Major Brands
Applications in Automotive, Diesel, Industrial, and Marine industries
Comp Turbo Offers Service Kits for the following Brands